It's good to be back!Learn more
Why Our Pub is Great
When you visit the Glassworks Stourbridge you’ll be welcomed with open arms, we’re a warm family friendly pub with a great atmosphere and a generous selection of food and drink. Order from our dedicated pizza kitchen and choose a pizza tailored to you, or select from our vast menu where almost all our dishes and even our drinks can be customised. Our menu includes a generous selection of burgers, legendary puddings and of course the best classic pub food! And if you’re after drinks you can find a proper pint with our selection of handcrafted and cask ales, wine to suit all tastes and cheeky cocktails for every occasion. We also have soft and hot drinks for the whole family and don’t forget you can even customise our drinks at the syrup station, which is always a hit with the kids.
We offer plenty of spaces to eat inside and out, so no matter what the weather you can sit back, relax and let our friendly staff take care of you. Bring the whole family along to the Glassworks Stourbridge- there’s something for everyone with our kids play area, children’s menu, free WIFI and not forgetting our famous giant chair!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit our pub, that’s why we make sure all of our food is up to scratch, delicious and how it should be. We’re continually innovating to bring you the best new tastes and dishes, but don’t worry we aim to strike the perfect balance between traditional and new food and ensure your pub favourites are always available and tasting great.
It’s critical to us that everything that goes into our food is produced and sourced ethically, whilst also being socially and environmentally sustainable. We’re continuing to refine and make changes to our ingredients to bring you the best we can.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Glassworks, Audham Road, Stourbridge, DY8 4AF